VillaJoye Lease Agreement
VillaJoye Lease Agreement
Parties and Purposes
1. This contract is made for the purpose of renting the "villa, apartment or flat" for a period of time with pre-determined start and end dates between the lessee of the "villa, apartment or flat" (hereinafter referred to as "Customer") and the lessor of the "villa, apartment or flat" (hereinafter referred to as "VillaJoye"). (Our villas, apartments or flats are hereinafter referred to as "Holiday Home").
2. Customers and accompanying persons who make a reservation to any of the holiday homes within VillaJoye via our website, by phone or via WhatsApp are deemed to have accepted the following terms in advance.
3. Violation of any of the following conditions gives VillaJoye the right to unilaterally cancel the reservation, to ask the customer to leave the holiday home, not to refund the prepayment, deposit, damage fee and / or rental fee received, or to demand the full amount of unpaid amounts, if any.
Reservation, Prepayment and Remaining Payments
4. Our holiday homes can be pre-booked via the reservation form on our website, by phone or WhatsApp.
5. VillaJoye provides feedback after checking the capacity and availability by requesting the advertisement number of the holiday home that the customer wants to rent, the number of people and the date range to be rented. After the customer and VillaJoye have agreed on the rental, VillaJoye receives a final confirmation of price and availability from the holiday home owner. After the confirmation is received, VillaJoye will send the account number where the prepayment will be made, which is 30% on average, and allocated time for the prepayment, to the customer via WhatsApp. After the prepayment is done, the customer sends the receipt and their own e-mail address info to VillaJoye via WhatsApp. VillaJoye finalizes the reservation by sending the reservation form and lease agreement to the customer's e-mail address and WhatsApp. The remaining payment and damage deposit amounts will be paid to the holiday home owner in cash at the entrance Damage control will be carried out after check out and if no damage is seen, the damage deposit will be refunded to the customer by the holiday home owner without any interruption. (Details about the damage deposit are given in articles 34, 35 and 36.)
6. The reservation form sent to the customer includes the advertisement number of the villa requested by the customer, the check-in and check-out dates, the amounts to be paid and special notes, if any. The customer is asked to check this information and if there is an error, to notify VillaJoye and request correction. If no error information is sent to VillaJoye within 1 hour after the reservation form is sent to the customer, it is accepted that there is no error in the information written in the reservation form.
7. If the prepayment receipt is not sent to VillaJoye via WhatsApp in the allocated time for the prepayment, VillaJoye will be able to cancel the pre-booking without informing the customer and use the right to take another reservation to the holiday home.
8. VillaJoye shares the contact information of the holiday home owner with the customer via WhatsApp 1 week before the check-in date and asks the customer to confirm details with the holiday home owner. If any problems with the reservation are not reported to VillaJoye by the customer and / or the holiday home owner within 12 hours after the number of the holiday home owner is shared with the customer, it is accepted that there is no error in the reservation. The customer will be able to contact VillaJoye for all questions until the contact number of the holiday home owner is shared with the customer.
Check-in and Check-out Times for Holiday Homes
9. Check-in time for holiday homes is usually 16:00 at the earliest and 20:00 at the latest. Check-out time is 10:00 in the morning at the latest. (In all our advertisements, the earliest check-in and latest check-out times of our holiday homes are included. These times in the advertisements are valid for the relevant holiday home. Attention should be paid to the information provided in the reservation form).
10. The customer must confirm with the holiday home owner for entries and/or exits outside the check-in and check-out times specified in the advertisements.
11. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for the problems caused by the inability to enter the holiday home if the customer arrives after the time written in the advertisement or confirmed with the holiday home owner.
12. The customer is responsible for the problems, damages and victimization caused by not leaving the holiday home before the time written in the advertisement and / or confirmed with the holiday home owner. The customer is obliged to cover any financial damages incurred by VillaJoye due to these negativities.
13. In the event that the customer voluntarily leaves the holiday home earlier than the check-out date, no any refund will be made to the customer for the accommodation fee.
Holiday Home Capacities
14. Our holiday homes do not accept guests, including children and babies, above the capacity specified in our advertisements or above the number of people specified while making a reservation.
15. If a change in the number of people is requested by the customer after the reservation is finalized, the customer should ask to VillaJoye via WhatsApp. The capacity status of the holiday home will be checked by VillaJoye and this change can be approved if the holiday home owner and VillaJoye find it appropriate. In case the holiday home owners request additional fees for subsequent changes in the number of people, this information will be shared with the customer by VillaJoye.
16. After check-in to the holiday home, more than the number of people specified in the reservation list will not be accepted to the holiday home. In cases where the contrary is determined, the holiday home owner and / or VillaJoye has the right to request the guests to leave the holiday home, to cancel the reservation completely or to request the complete evacuation of the holiday home without waiting for the end of the rental period, not to refund the full fee if the full fee has been received, and to request the remaining payment if not received.
17. During the rental of the holiday home, reservation is carried out in accordance with the declaration of the customer and the customer accepts that the information provided by the customer is correct and complete and accepts all responsibilities arising in this regard.
18. After check-in to our holiday homes, the identity copies of all our guests will be requested by our holiday home owner and the guests will be entered into the Gendarmerie Identity Notification system.
Cleaning, Maintenance and Extra Expenses of the Holiday Home
19. For rentals of the duration specified in the advertisements and above, the rental prices include entrance cleaning. Extra cleaning fees are charged for requests below the specified periods. These additional prices can also be displayed on the price calculation screen on our website.
20. Any cleaning, towel, linen, etc. changes to be requested are subject to an additional charge. Guests are required to ask these requests to the holiday home owner.
21. Pool and garden cleaning is done once a day in our holiday homes. If there are any technical problems in our holiday homes during the rental period, the relevant problems will be resolved by the holiday home owner. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for these problems. They will only be able to help to solve the problem.
22. In order to carry out periodic cleaning of the pool, garden and other fixtures of our holiday homes, the staff may need to enter the garden or inside to the holiday home. In order to be carried out for these services without interruption, the customer should allow the staff to enter the garden and / or inside the holiday home when necessary.
23. Unless otherwise stated in the advertisements on our website, electricity, water, bottled gas and internet usage in our holiday homes are included in the prices.
24. Air conditioning and internet may not be available as standard in all our holiday homes. For this reason, it is recommended that you carefully read the features of the holiday home you are renting from our advertisements.
25. While preparing the advertisements, the features of the holiday homes are taken from holiday home owners and entered into the advertisements. In time, some of the features specified in the advertisements may no longer be available and / or may be removed from the holiday home. For this reason, our customers should carefully examine the features written in the advertisements and if there are features that must be included, they should request VillaJoye to confirm the features before finalizing the reservation.
Alcohol and Smoking / Admission of Pets
26. You can view our holiday homes that accept pets by filtering from the detailed search section on our website. Some of our holiday home owners can accept pets according to their breed, some may require additional cleaning fees and/or additional deposits. These details are stated in the advertisements of the relevant holiday homes.
27. Smoking is not allowed in all our holiday homes. If smoking is detected indoors, the holiday home owner has the right to deduct the deposit.
28. Some of our holiday home owners do not allow alcohol and/or smoking in the gardens of our holiday homes. The information of those who do not allow is written in the details of our advertisements.
29. The swimming pool temperatures of our holiday homes vary according to the weather and seasonal temperature. The customer who rents the holiday home cannot hold VillaJoye responsible for not being able to use the pool due to the weather and seasonal temperature.
30. The customer who will rent the holiday home can visit the website of the General Directorate of State Meteorology or call the General Directorate of State Meteorology by phone to find out the weather forecast for the dates of their vacation.
31. Not all holiday homes have a heating system in their swimming pools. If there is a heating system, this information is stated in the relevant holiday home advertisement on our website. In some of the pools with heating system, heating is included in the fee, but in some, an additional daily fee is requested. These details are also included in the relevant advertisements.
32. The water temperature of heated swimming pools varies between 26 degrees Celsius and 29 degrees Celsius. Water temperatures, even if heated, will not be very hot like in spas. You should take this into consideration when renting our vacation home. Those who want to get back the money they have paid due to the fact that the water is not very hot like in spas will not be refunded. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible due to this problem.
33. Since most pool heating is done with electricity, VillaJoye and / or the holiday home owner cannot be held responsible for the cooling of the pool due to the power outage caused by the electricity administration.
34. For each holiday home, a damage deposit of a different amount will be charged to the customer. The deposit amounts are indicated in the holiday home advertisements in our website and in the reservation forms sent to the customer.
35. The damage deposit will be paid by the customer in cash on the day of check-in to the holiday home and if there is no damage, missing, etc. in the check to be made before check-out, it will be refunded in cash without interruption. In case of damage, missing, etc., the amount to cover the damage will be deducted from the deposit and the deposit will be refunded. In case of damages and / or deficiencies that cannot be covered by the deposit received, the missing amount will be requested from the customer and if the customer does not pay, legal remedies will be applied.
36. If the customer leaves the holiday home earlier than the time confirmed with the holiday home owner, the damage control will be done later and the deposit refund will be sent to the account number of the customer. Transfer costs will be paid from the damage deposit.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
37. In case of cancellation by the customer, the prepayment received will not be refunded to the customer.
38. In the event that there is more than 60 days between the date of cancellation of the reservation and the check-in date of the accommodation, the amounts other than the prepayment will not be requested from the customers.
39. In the event that there is a 59 to 30 days between the date of cancellation of the reservation and the check-in date of the accommodation, 30% of the remaining payment is requested from the customers. In case of non-payment, legal action will be taken.
40. In the event that there is less than 29 days between the date of cancellation of the reservation and the check-in date of the accommodation, the full remaining payment is requested from customers. In case of non-payment, legal action will be taken.
41. For any reason, if the holiday home reservation is canceled by VillaJoye, this will be notified to the customer as soon as possible. If there is an equivalent holiday home available on the same dates in our portfolio, it will be offered to the customer. In cases where the customer does not approve, the money received will be refunded to the customer without interruption.
42. Reservation cancellation requests can be made via WhatsApp. Reservation cancellations made by phone calls are not valid. Reservation cancellations will be evaluated as soon as the request is asked via WhatsApp.
43. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for the non-use of the holiday home in cases of termination of the contract due to a reason arising from the fault of the customer or incorrect notification.
Our Responsibilities and Warranty
44. VillaJoye is responsible for ensuring that the holiday home is ready for the customer at the specified date and time.
45. VillaJoye is an intermediary between the customer and the holiday home owner. For this reason, the holiday home owner is responsible for eliminating the problems that may occur in the holiday home. VillaJoye is not responsible for the elimination of these problems but VillaJoye may help the customer and / or holiday home owner to eliminate the problems.
46. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for any accidents, illnesses, injuries, drowning in the pool, death, theft, fire, theft, etc. that may occur in the holiday home.
47. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for any problems arising from any service such as travel, shopping, food, beverage, entertainment, transportation, travel, guidance services, etc. that the customer will receive from third parties / companies during the holiday.
48. After leaving the holiday home, the customer cannot claim any rights or refunds for a service that he / she cannot receive due to a disruption or malfunction that he / she did not notify VillaJoye during his / her stay in the holiday home.
49. No holiday home published on the VillaJoye website does not belong to VillaJoye. The owners of each holiday home are different people, individuals, institutions and companies.
50. VillaJoye is an intermediary (broker) for renting vacation homes of individuals, individuals, institutions, companies to the customer. Therefore, VillaJoye provides only brokerage services.
51. Customers are obliged to keep the holiday home, pool, garden furniture, all electrical and electronic equipment and other furniture in the holiday home clean.
52. Customers are responsible for leaving all kitchen utensils clean. In cases where the holiday home is left dirty beyond acceptable dimensions, the holiday home owner has the right to cover a cleaning fee amount from the damage deposit.
53. All kinds of damage to the holiday home during the stay of the customers and the cost of all kinds of lost items will be deducted from the damage deposit, if any, and in case of damage exceeding the damage deposit, the customer will be requested to pay in cash. Otherwise, legal remedies will be applied.
54. Customers should take care to comply with social and moral rules, not to make noise to disturb the environment, not to listen to loud music, not to engage in criminal behavior prohibited by the laws of our country.
For such reasons, if a complaint is received by VillaJoye and / or the holiday home owner about the customers, VillaJoye and / or the holiday home owner has the right to ask the customer to leave the holiday home before the reservation period expires.
55. VillaJoye does not guarantee that our customers who will stay in conservative villas will not be seen from elsewhere. Customers are expected to provide their own privacy themselves. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for such problems.
56. In cases of force majeure, VillaJoye may unilaterally terminate this agreement without any legal liability.
57. War, threat of war, riots, strikes, terrorist activities, epidemics, technical problems that may occur in transportation, superstructure and infrastructure works carried out by municipalities or public institutions that cannot be prevented by VillaJoye, prohibitions of state authorities in the region and all events that cannot be foreseen and beyond our control will be considered within the scope of force majeure.
59. VillaJoye will never sell the personal information of visitors, registered users and partners to third parties. (Personal information refers to all kinds of information to identify the user such as name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address).
60. VillaJoye will be able to use personal information for the purpose of determining user profiles and conducting statistical studies within its own organization and may share it with third parties only for the purpose of conducting these studies.
61. VillaJoye undertakes to keep personal information strictly private and confidential, to treat it as a confidentiality obligation, to take the necessary measures and exercise due diligence to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party.
62. Although VillaJoye has taken the necessary information security measures, VillaJoye will not have any responsibility in the event that confidential information is damaged or obtained by third parties as a result of attacks on the www.villajoye.com website and system.
www.villajoye.com may link to other sites within the site. www.villajoye.com does not bear any responsibility for the privacy practices and contents of the sites accessed through the link.
www.villajoye.com detects and uses the IP addresses of users when necessary. IP addresses may also be used to identify users in a general way and to collect comprehensive demographic information.
Other Important Information
63. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible if the roads leading to our holiday homes are broken, uphill, wet ground, etc.
64. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for accidents etc. that may occur during transportation to the holiday home.
65. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for the health and / or psychological discomfort of different materials (cedar wood, pine wood, some plastic products, all kinds of plants in the garden or in the holiday home, etc.) used in the construction of some holiday homes.
66. The customer's transportation to the holiday homes is their own responsibility. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible.
67. The customer may obtain a taxi, transfer vehicle or rental car from third parties. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for the transfer or taxi service to be rented or hired from third parties.
68. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible if the customer who has rented the holiday home is dissatisfied with the geographical location of the holiday home. The locations of our holiday homes are approximately indicated on our website. Exact locations will be shared with customers by holiday home owners.
69. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for damage to your private or rented vehicle during transportation to the holiday home or while parked during your holiday.
70. The negativity that may arise due to the customer's inability to reach the holiday home for any reason is the customer's own responsibility. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible.
71. The "distance table" specified in the advertisements of the holiday homes on our website is approximate. There may be margins of error. The customer who rents the holiday home agrees to take this into account.
72. The nearest airport information is entered in the advertisements of the holiday homes on our website. Since there may be a margin of error, it is recommended that our guests who will come by plane also search for the nearest airport to the holiday home. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for problems caused by buying a plane ticket to the wrong or distant airport.
73. The information such as markets, restaurants, etc. specified in the "distance table" in the advertisements of the holiday homes on our website is the information entered when the advertisement is prepared. If the places such as markets, restaurants, etc. are closed, VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for this situation.
74. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for accidents that may occur in the pool in the holiday home such as drowning, falling, broken foot, broken arm etc.
75. In our holiday homes with hot water tanks heated by solar energy, it is recommended that our guests use hot water gradually. Especially in the evening hours when the effect of the sun decreases, consuming hot water may create a hot water problem as it cannot be renewed again. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible in case of such a problem.
76. There is no food, beverage, any food product etc. in any of our holiday homes. In none of our holiday homes, unless otherwise stated in the advertisements, there are no services such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, open buffet, etc. It is the customer's own responsibility to provide these products. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for these shortcomings.
77. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for situations such as no or low cell phone signal or no cell phone internet reception in our holiday homes or on the road. It is recommended that you call your GSM operator and get detailed information about the GSM signal status in the region you are going to.
78. Even if you pay by credit card, mail order, EFT, money order, FAST, etc., do not buy airline tickets, bus tickets, etc. without receiving a "reservation form" in your e-mail address or WhatsApp. If the "reservation form" is not received, you are not considered to have rented the holiday home. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for material and moral damages that may arise from this and similar situations.
79. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for all accidents and incidents caused by the customer that may occur in the holiday homes, fire, electrical leakage, tube leakage and consequent death and accidents, telephone and internet disconnection caused by the internet provider (Türk Telekom etc.), electricity disconnection caused by the electricity company, water disconnection caused by the water company.
80. Photo shoots of all our holiday homes cannot be done by VillaJoye. VillaJoye aims to revise the photo shoots of all holiday homes by making a business plan. However, since it will take time to complete the process, it prepares the advertisements by requesting the photos of the holiday homes from the holiday home owner. Some shots, including VillaJoye shots, are taken with wide-angle professional lenses to show more detail. For this reason, some objects may appear larger and wider in the photographs than the real ones. The customer has to accept this situation. After entering the holiday home, the customer cannot request a reservation cancellation, claiming that the holiday home does not look like the advertisement on the website. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for this situation.
81. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for any negative or negative natural events, conditions and weather conditions.
82. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for bee, scorpion, insect, snake stings, cat, dog bites, etc.
83. The customer who wants to prefer conservative holiday homes should definitely examine the advertisement detail page. The customer who rents the holiday home that does not indicate that it is conservative in the advertisements cannot claim that the holiday home is not conservative. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible in such cases. The customer who will rent the holiday home is advised to carefully read the details of the advertisement.
84. The customer is responsible for ants, insects, etc. coming into the holiday home and garden or pool terrace due to any food or garbage. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for this situation
85. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for any diseases, chlorine allergy, etc. that may occur from the water coming from the swimming pool or shower of the holiday home. It is recommended that people with health or body sensitivity should not enter the pool
86. All kinds of cattle, sheep and goats, chickens, partridges, etc. can be kept around the rented holiday home. All kinds of fertilizers can be used in the garden of the rented holiday home or in the gardens of neighboring residences. VillaJoye cannot be held responsible for disturbing animal sounds and bad odors that may arise from these and similar events.
87. In cases such as funerals, death, war, health problems, accidents, cancellation of leave of public or private company personnel, etc., the rental conditions are exactly the same and unfortunately there is no cancellation option
88. The customer has accepted all the conditions we have stated above, and in case of trying to terminate the lease agreement by claiming these and similar situations, VillaJoye may use the right to terminate the contract alone and the right to demand the contract price.
89. Our customers who make a reservation in any of our holiday homes are deemed to have accepted all of the above articles. In case of behavior contrary to any of these articles, VillaJoye has the right to cancel reservations unilaterally, not to make refunds, and to demand any remaining payment. Otherwise, legal remedies may be applied.